Gartner Off Campus Drive 2021 | Market Research Specialist | Across India
Gartner Off Campus Drive 2021 | Market Research Specialist | BE/B.Tech/MBA
Company Profile: Gartner
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT), is the world’s leading research and advisory company and a member of the S&P 500. We equip business leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools to achieve their mission-critical priorities today and build the successful organizations of tomorrow.
Company Website: www.gartner.com
Job Position: Market Research Specialist
Job location: Gurgaon
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/MBA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- As a ‘Market Research Specialist’ you will generate insights using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques to help larger analysts’ community.
- You will closely work with analysts to scope the project, device search strategy, analyze data, summarize, and help visualize and build data story.
- The job requires an open mind individual with a proactive approach, interest in learning about the latest technology trends and the ability to interpret information & apply this to solve research problem.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research on IT products and services using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques.
- Compare/benchmark different IT products by understanding online help, user guides, manuals, white papers, design/product specifications, project plan, etc.
- Analyze the research findings and draw inferences and conclusions to the research query
- Create, assimilate and convey technical material in a concise and effective manner
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables
- Actively participate in formal and in-formal knowledge sharing sessions, including Research Communities
Skills Required For Gartner Jobs 2021 :
- A team player with outstanding collaborative skills, and a self-starter with no-limits mindset and leadership quality.
- A go-getter who tackles business and technical challenges head on, with a research inclination
- Someone who values new environments and is sensitive to intercultural aspects while working in an international setting.
What you will need:
- Management graduates preferably with 0-1 years of experience. Candidates with technical background or experience in IT industry.
- Eagerness to learn: Showing awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Strong communication skills- verbal & written. Should structure all communication with meaning and flow with good command on English language
- Problem solving skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to think independently
Double Click to Apply