Gartner Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Research Associate For B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Any Degree | Across India
Gartner Freshers Recruitment 2019 As Research Associate For B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Any Degree
About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Job Profile: Research Associate
Work location: Gurgaon
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree
- The Associate, Business Analytics (RBA) team is part of the Research & Advisory Strategy (R&A) organization.
- We power fact-based decision making by providing data, insights and analytic tools to continuously improve our business – operationally and strategically. We are growing our team substantially and we are looking for an Associate to help us grow our analytics team.
- This individual will help support our data engineering and reporting process.
- The role offers broad exposure to Gartner’s business and is an ideal entry-point for longer term careers within Gartner.
- Maintain business databases, assemble, sort and process business data and perform necessary analyses to produce monthly and quarterly Research Business Analytics reporting.
- Develop or convert queries related to report production to improve efficiency and accuracy. Automate reports where feasible.
- Track and maintain regular reporting produced by Research Business Analytics. Also take independent responsibility for several monthly and quarterly reports.
- Support RBA colleagues to automate reporting process to ensure that the key reports are generated in a timely manner.
- Experience: 0-2 years of experience in data engineering and reporting
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree with strong academics required. Degree with a concentration in quantitative discipline like statistics, economics or engineering preferred.
- Technical competency: Working knowledge of SQL, Advanced Excel and Power BI/Tableau
Who you are:
- Sound logic to solve business problems using structured approach
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and articulate insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Self-driven and can work as a part of geographically- distributed teams.
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including-Competitive base salary, Great on job learning, Inordinate work life balance