Fiserv Recruitment 2017 for Associate QA Analyst | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Chennai
Fiserv Recruitment Details:
Job Role:- Associate Quality Assurance Analyst
Experience:- 0-2 Years
Job Location:- Chennai
Last Date:- ASAP
Eligibility:- B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc (CS)/MCA
Experience:- 0-2 years
- Hands on Experience in Java.
- Ability to derive new ideas/concepts in automation.
- Exposure in Automation Tools like WebDriver & Appium.
- Knowledge on Mobile automation.
- Experience in writing Database queries.
- Good knowledge in software QA test methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Exposure to Test Management and defect tracking tools.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to work in multiple projects to meet the deadline.
- Understand automation requirement and implement the automated solution Understand the automation framework and make changes to adapt to new requirements Explore the latest changes on Automation in the industry and evaluate the fitness for current framework.
- Prepare and support preparation of automation scripts by using the existing Automation Framework.
Automate test cases for multiple platforms like Web, Mobile (iOS/Android), Services, etc. Able to analyze issues and provide solution within a shorter turnaround time.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity testing, regression testing, and browser compatibility testing by using test automation. Perform test execution for multiple software products and releases.
- Report and track defects in a timely manner during test execution.
- Interacting with multiple teams in different locations (India, USA).
- Should be flexible enough to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes.
- Should be collaborative with Dev/QA/BA teams and partner in their progress.
How to apply Fiserv Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.