Ericsson Recruitment 2023 | Engineer | Apply Here !!
Ericsson is hiring for the post of Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Ericsson off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Ericsson Recruitment 2023 Details:
Ericsson was founded as a communications firm in 1876. The founder of the communications company Ericsson is Lars Magnus Ericsson. Kista, Stockholm, Sweden, is home to the organization’s main office. This company offers TV, consulting and managed services, mobile and fixed broadband networks, and mobile and fixed broadband networks globally. Around 101,322 people work for this company.
Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Ericsson is hiring candidates for the post of Engineer.
- Involved in Solution Design, Development, and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
- Minimum years of relevant experience 0- 2 years.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).