Eaton Recruitment 2018 | Associate Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Pune
Eaton corporation jobs |Eaton industries | Eaton Recruitment Drive 2018
Eaton Corporation Plc is a multinational power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. eaton job hiring,eaton jobs,eaton careers com,Eaton portal and Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries and smart play technologies
Company Name: Eaton Corporation | Eton company
Company Website: www.eaton.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Power Quality
Experience: 1-4 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
- The primary responsibility of this role is to design and develop Power Quality (UPS) series products to meet customer specific technical, cost and market-related technology requirements.
- Support new product development (NPD), value analysis and value engineering (VAVE) and sustaining engineering (SE) through the execution of these programs/projects in a timely manner,eaton job application supporting the business goals and Profit Plan objectives.
- Resolve technical issues and roadblocks impacting assigned projects by taking quick and timely decisions which are well supported by design calculations, engineering analysis, and prediction methodology.
- Creates and sustains a process for design standards and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 1-4 years of experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering / Masters in Design
- Demonstrated capability in the design of Sheet metal / Plastic Components in Electrical product domain.
- Candidates with experience of working on Industrial or Commercial UPS/PDU design and development will be preferred.
- Candidates with sound knowledge of ProE / Creo CAD software and ENOVIA PLM will be preferred.
- Should be strong in fundamental mechanical design / technical knowledge with excellent Communication, presentation and articulation skills.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply