DXC Technology(CSC) Recruitment Drive for Freshers| B.E/B.Tech | Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
DXC Technology Recruitment Drive 2019
Company Website:- www.dxc.technology
Job Role:- Svc Info Developer/ITO Svc Delivery Cons/IT Ops/Support Analyst
Experience:- Freshers/Exp/0-2 years
Salary:- Not Mentioned
Job Location:- Bangalore/Chennai
Last Date:- ASAP
Svc Info Developer:
Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure, and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and organizational strategic direction.
Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components. Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation. Conforms to security and quality standards.
Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry- level equivalent work who are non- degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- ITO Svc Delivery Cons:
- Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards.
- Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts.
- Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements.
- Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field.
- Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
- Understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- General understanding of related technologies.
- Customer Service.
- Project Management.
IT Ops/Support Analyst:
- Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard company IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM).
- Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality.
Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments.
- Understanding and working knowledge of business Information Technology (IT) applications
- Experience with monitoring and reacting to system events and end user/business requests.
- Knowledge and experience with SOX, and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) reference model.
- Good initiative, problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Basic organisational and analytical skills.