Deloitte Hiring Freshers As Software Developer
Company Name : Deloitte
Company Website: www.deloitte.com
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Qualification: MBA/BCom /MCom
Skills: MS Excel and PowerPoint
Job Role: Software Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
About Company :
Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL), a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors and may secure the provision of professional services in their territories through subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other entities.
- The ideal candidate would be results oriented and focused with high level of multi-tasking capabilities to handle multiple, time sensitive projects or activities simultaneously.
- Able to develop network and be highly proactive in working in teams.
- Should be able to work effectively, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and within a team environment to significantly contribute to the success of the team.
- Must possess a client-service orientation and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects. Will proactively investigate and mitigate risks, as well as coordinate with team members and others to resolve issues and escalate issues as necessary.
- Must possess intellectual curiosity and a desire to develop self and others within the team.
- Must have outstanding analytical and quantitative aptitude, research capabilities and advanced attention to detail and accuracy
- 0-5 years of experience in an financial planning and analysis, accounting, operations, preferably in MNC or global organizations
- MBA Finance / Masters in finance and accounting.
- Higher order experience in financial reporting, analysis and client interactions
A minimum of a BCom and MBA/MCom preferred
Understands financial accounting (income statements, balance sheets, cash flows) and financial and operational metrics/KPIs (key performance indicators) used by professional services firms
Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge in SAP will be an added advantage
Can effectively use other commonly-used software, such as Word and Outlook
Proficient or hands on exposure in ERP applications. SAP experience preferred
Clear, concise verbal and written communication. Must be able to effectively communicate with DTTL Finance team members, internal clients, and all levels of management of the Firm