Deloitte Hiring Associate Business Technology Analyst
Company Name : Deloitte
No. of Positions : Not Mentioned
Job Location : Bangalore Hyderabad
Eligible Branches : Computer Science And Information Technology
Technologies : C++,C,C#
Education : BCA BSc
Experience : 0 – 1 years
Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte Consulting”) is one of the nation’s leading consulting firms for business strategy, operations, technology and human resources planning. We bring together a strong combination of experience, scale and capabilities to help clients address their most complex business problems. The organizational structure of our parent organization, Deloitte LLP (“Deloitte”) and our collaborative approach integrate our consulting services with other Deloitte subsidiaries offering tax services, financial advisory services, and risk management capabilities. Clients depend on us for straightforward advice and results that create value.
We understand that people are our most precious resource. We also know that serving our global clients and helping them and our people excel demands a diverse range of skills, talent, experiences and backgrounds.
What do we offer
- Challenging assignments targeted towards career growth.
- Opportunity to take on substantial responsibility and demonstrate leadership.
- Technology-enabled learning opportunities with access to online books and industry programs/certifications
- Performance-based awards and bonus opportunities
- Opportunities for involvement in multiple organizational initiatives to network and enhance professional
- Communicate effectively with Team lead, team members. Presents and discusses work results clearly.
- Work with reputed global organizations with substantial client exposure
Education and Work experience:
- BSc (Computers / IT) or BCA.
- 0-1 year related technical experiences (includes certification/ internship projects).
- Proficient in business communication skills at entry level (spoken and written).
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Pro-active and self-starting individual.
- Have a “client focused” orientation
- Ability to learn and apply new technology/technical codes /enterprise solutions.
- Experience in codes using languages such as Java, C, C++, C#, etc.
- Basic understanding of relational database management system.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Ability to apply beginner level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common technical issues
MS Office knowledge.
- Willingness and Ability to Learn and Execute
- Good Analytic Thinking and Team Skills.
- Clear the Deloitte determined communication excellence benchmark.