Deloitte digital Freshers Recruitment | Business Technology Analyst | BE, BTech,Mtech | PAN India | Apply Here !!
Deloitte digital Freshers Recruitment in PAN India For Business Technology Analyst Position. BE, BTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job. More details regarding Deloitte PAN India Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Deloitte
Deloitte headquarters: PAN India
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Business Technology Analyst – Global Employer Services Technology Center
Qualification: BE, BTech
Job Description of deloitte :
- This is an entry level position and you will be responsible for working with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to our application(s).
- Our applications are used by Deloitte’s Global Employer Services member firms and clients so the successful candidate should have strong client service and communication skills as well as the ability to deliver projects on time in a dynamic team environment.
- The candidate will receive training on existing as well as next generation tools.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
Key Job Responsibilities of deloitte employees:
- Work with Tier 1 support personnel to resolve client issues in a timely manner and provide Tier-2 support to resolve technical issues related to all Global Advantage suite of tools.
- Identify gaps and determine solutions to drive efficiency.
- Utilize applications such as MS Excel, MS Power Point to generate metrics and develop actionable recommendations.
- Provide support to engagement teams or management by collecting and analyzing data and reporting results based on the needs of end users/client teams.
- Gain exposure to some of the complex tasks within the job function.
Desired Skills of deloitte employees:
- Basic understanding of SQL.
- Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Power Point.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment where projects, and deadlines often require multi-tasking and flexible work schedules.
- Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills and have an eye for detail.
- High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team.
- Good personal organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
Work Locations :
- Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata.
How To Apply for Deloitte Jobs :
Double Click to Apply !!