Dell Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Dell Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
- Participates in the preparation, review and analysis of software/storage requirements and specifications.
- Prepares written specifications from verbal requirements for tasks of mid-level complexity.
- Prepares design, functional, technical and/or user documentation, as needed.
- Uses defined software lifecycle methodologies.
- Reviews and implements test strategies for software products.
- Follows source code and file revision control for projects.
- Clearly communicates project issues and status.
- Accurately logs project schedule, defect, and other data.
- Analyzes and prepares trend reports on quality metrics.
- Participates in improving product quality through process and procedure improvements Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies.
- Typically requires 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent experience.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques based on an established body of knowledge.
- Good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable.
- Able to code/debug moderately complex programs using either written or verbal design specifications.
- Good understanding of hardware and software interactions.
- Knowledge of storage networking architectures and applications.
- Knowledge of storage/ network protocols and connectivity.
- Knowledge of network file systems, disk-based file systems and/or file virtualization technology.
- Knowledge of replication technologies and server migration strategies.