Cyient Recruitment 2023, Cyient Hiring Trainee of 2020, 2021 Batch | Across India
Cyient Recruitment 2023, Cyient Recruitment in Hyderabad For Trainee Position, Cyient Hiring Trainee of 2020, 2021 Batch, Any Engineering Diploma, BE, BTech, BSc, MSc Graduates of 2020, 2021 Batch are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding Cyient Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
Job Location: Hyderabad (Uppal)
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: Trainee Apprentice (Trainee)
Qualification: BE, BTech, BSc, MSc, Diploma
- Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, BSc/MSc graduated in 2020, 2021 with no prior work experience.
What you will be trained on:
Concepts for working on different projects which includes
- Domains – Telecommunication.
- Tools and applications – AutoCAD, ArcGIS.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding structural data such as Digital Geospatial Maps and Engineering Designs /Documents etc.
- Understanding un-Structural data such as text, logs, spreadsheets information, PDFs, Images etc.
- Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on geospatial maps and engineering designs analysis and interpretations.
- Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools (AutoCAD,ArcGIS.QGIS, Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO and Client Applications, IP Tools, and MS-office).
- Creates/ or Modifies or update geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines.
- Meet the client/ established project specific production and quality performance.
- Performs project related work and additional duties as needed.
Potential Career Path:
- Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee.
- After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as subject matter expert.
- On upskilling / reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings.
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:30 AM to 03:30 PM.
- Second shift – 03:30 PM to 12:30 AM.
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM.
- Monday to Friday.
- Occasionally there may be a need of additional work on weekends based on project demand.
Mode of work:
- On-job training at office premises for initial 4 weeks is a must and work from home given on successful completion of training.
- Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office.
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card PAN card
- 3-GIS, Auto cad, Telecom Design Knowledge.
Double Click to Apply