Cyient Recruitment 2018 | Software Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Hyderabad
Cyient Recruitment 2018 for Freshers
Cyient provides engineering, manufacturing, geospatial, network and operations management services to global industry leaders. Cyient leverages the power of digital technology and advanced analytics capabilities, along with domain knowledge and technical expertise, to solve complex business problems. As a Design, Build and Maintain partner, Cyient takes solution ownership across the value chain to help clients focus on their core, innovate, and stay ahead of the curve. Relationships form the core of how Cyient works. With more than 15,000 employees in 21 countries, Cyient partners with clients to operate as part of their extended team, in ways that best suit their organization’s culture and requirements. Cyient’s industry focus includes aerospace and defense, medical, telecommunications, rail transportation, semiconductor, utilities, industrial, energy and natural resources.
Company Name: Cyient
Company URL: www.cyient.com
Position: Software Engineer Trainee
Job location: Hyderabad
Salary offered: Best In Industry
Experience Required: Freshers
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
- Qualification: BTech / B.E / MCA
- Should have strong web/portal development experience using Java technologies
- Should have good learning skills and apply technologies to resolve problems and develop tools and applications.
- Storyboard development using the latest technologies (HTML5, Bootstrap).
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Exposure to quality processes.
- Very good exposure to developing excel macros.
- Good communication skills.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Provide innovative ideas for the team to become more effective and efficient.
- Lead the technical best practices and principles and make sure they are adhered to.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit testing and fix bugs.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply