Cyient Job Openings For Freshers As Software Engineer @ Noida
Cyient Job Openings For Freshers As Software Engineer
Organization Name: Cyient
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Salary: Rs 3 – 5 LPA
Apply Mode: Online
Cyient formerly Infotech Enterprises is a company focussed on engineering, networks and operations. It has 12,000+ employees across 38 global locations as of March 2014. The company features among the top 30 outsourcing companies in the world. On 15 January, 2010, Daxcon was acquired by Infotech Enterprises America, Inc.; a wholly owned subsidiary of Infotech Enterprises Limited, India.This Cyient Is Hiring Design Engineers From Pune.Who looking for Mechanical Engineering Jobs Can Apply For this post.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should have sound knowledge on Java, J2EE technologies.
- computer hardware engineer job description,jobs for computer engineers,mechanical engineer job description,entry level mechanical engineering jobs,mechanical engineering jobs,
jobs for mechanical engineers
- Must have knowledge on IDE tools like Eclipse/JDeveloper.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Must have good understanding of telecom network topology and customer connectivity.
- Should have telecom network design skills in AutoCAD, Small world or any other GIS application ·
- Should have experience in Plan and design of telecom networks (Fibre, copper, CATV, HFC.
- Must have knowledge on transport and Ethernet networks ·
- Should have hand-on experience on telecom networks including OSP and ISP elements.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Should be responsible to carry out the Telecom Network Plan & Design Enginnering.
- Must be able to design the network layout using different application (Smallword, Autocad, NE etc)
- Should have understanding the Input Customer Service Orders. ·
- Must be able to update OSP and ISP network details.
- Should have understanding the SDH, PDH, Ethernet networks and different equipment’s.