Cummins Off Campus Drive 2021| Embedded Software Engineer | Across India
Cummins Off Campus Drive 2021 | Embedded Software Engineer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Company Profile: Cummins India Ltd
Cummins in India is a power leader; a Group of complementary businesses that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines, generators and related technologies. Its technology and pioneering initiatives are bringing innovative solutions and dependable services at the best possible value to users across the country.
Cummins is around a 95 year old company headquartered in Columbus, Indiana (USA). 48,000 people worldwide, presence in approx. 190 countries and manufacturing facilities in 6 continents.
Company Website : www.cummins.com
Job Position: Embedded Software Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: As Per Company Standards
Eligibility Criteria For Cummins Jobs 2021 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – CSE,IT,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020/2021 graduates
Job Description For Cummins Jobs 2021 :
- This applied technology position creates software that is sold as an integral part of Cummins’ products.
- People in these positions will have involvement in specification, design, implementation, testing and/or release of software that controls the operation of Cummins’ products in a variety of customer applications.
- Investigates embedded software problems, understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action, owns problem resolution and documents results with guidance from more experienced team members.
- Applies and supports the improvement of embedded software development processes and tools. Processes include model based development, coding, compiling and test.
- Tools include Simulink, code editors, integration tools, static analysis tools, compilers and hardware in the loop test tools.
- Obtains input and negotiates with product and software development teams and delivers verified software features, components, and builds to product teams.
- Makes decisions in the areas of software requirements, design, implementation and test that impact the quality and performance of individual software features and/or components.
- Owns problem resolution for moderately complex components, products, systems, subsystems or services with a greater degree of technical complexity and ambiguity over the entry level engineer level and with greater accountability to the project team.
- Provides independent execution of established work processes and systems, while still developing technology or product knowledge; engages with the improvement of systems and processes.
- Involves minimal direct management of people, but could involve the coordination and direction of work amongst technicians and/or temporary student employees.
- Contributes effectively toward team goals, exhibits influence within a work group and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role.
Skills Required For Cummins Jobs 2021 :
- Design and Implement Software for Embedded Systems/ECUs using Model based development using Matlab, Simulink and Autosar auto code generation
- Good knowledge of sensors and actuators functionality.
- Should have clear understanding of Embedded Software Development Fundamentals & SDLC management.
Verify if software meets requirements via various testing techniques such as MIL/SIL/HIL, Bench testing.
- Should have worked on Diagnostic protocol like J1939, UDS, J1979 and XCP.
- Experience with AUTOSAR architecture is preferred.
- Experience in AUTOSAR configuration tools such as Vector DaVinci Configurator Pro is preferred.
Double Click to Apply