Credit Suisse Recruitment 2023 | QA Automation Engineer (0-1 year) | Across India
Credit Suisse Freshers and Experienced Recruitment in Pune For QA Automation Engineer Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech Graduates are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding Credit Suisse Pune Job Openings is given below.
Company Name: Credit Suisse
Job Location: Pune
Job Category: IT | Software
Job Position: QA Automation Engineer
Experience: Fresher / 6 months to 1 year
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech
Job Description of Credit Suisse:
- Credit Suisse recruitment for QA Automation Engineer – Pune Location.
You are expected to possess the below skills:
- A Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Technology or any related field.
- Fresher / 6 months – 1 years of professional QA experience with excellent coding skills using Java/Python.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Infosys||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Cyient||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|TCS||Across India||Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HCL||Across India||Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|Capgemini||Gurgaon||Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)||Apply here|
|IBM||Across India||Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)||Apply here|
|HP||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Nokia||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|ABB||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
|Hexaware||Across India||Multiple Positions||Apply here|
Job Responsibilities :
As the test automation specialist, you will partner & collaborate with IT & business partners to build an automated, generic, sustainable, cost efficient & scalable test execution framework and to deliver functional enhancements
- Coordinate with fellow developers to define the automated testing components that will be used to validate requirements against developed software.
- Handle test execution of project feeding into the planned releases; ensuring smooth delivery and driving towards application quality (Including organizing walkthroughs with BA’s and walkthroughs with business).
- Provides regular status reporting to key business partners including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, trouble-shooting skills and ability to own problems through to resolution.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work both independently and within multi-functional project teams than span multiple time-zones.
- Ability to pick up and learn a wide variety of new technologies and topics.
- Self-starter, being able to work in Agile deliveries, taking ownership of tasks on short-notice and work under challenging deadlines.
Your future colleagues:
- Asia Pacific Division – The APAC Technology organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division.
- International Wealth Management (IWM) – The division serves private and institutional clients domiciled in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, and includes the global Asset Management franchise. It covers a wide spectrum of products ranging from core banking solutions and digitalization.
- Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) – SUB IT organization is responsible for developing, maintaining and strategically transforming the Swiss Universal Bank’s application portfolio in close collaboration with our business sponsors. SUB IT applications technical landscape has key technologies like Java, Angular 7, Spring Boot Microservices, Big-Data and Mainframes related technologies.
- Investment Bank (IB) – The division has a client-centric platform built on sales and trading, capital markets and advisory. The department also helps building modern platforms – cloud native, DevOps. The IB division encompasses within itself Credit Risk IT, Market Risk & Production Operations, Platform IT, Digital Transformation and Product Labs, CRCO Data Management, CRCO Change and Data and Technology COO.
- The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Double Click to Apply