Concentrix workday Recruitment Drive 2023 | Hiring for Representative | Apply Here !!
Concentrix corp is hiring for the post of Representative, Operations. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Concentrix workday Recruitment Drive 2023.
Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
About Concentrix workday :
Concentrix, Corporation (Nasdaq: CNXC) is a leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients and over 125 new economy clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers.
Concentrix workday Recruitment Drive 2023:
|up to ₹6 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Concentrix is hiring candidates for the post of Representative, Operations.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer.
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures
- Maintain basic knowledge of client products and/or services.
- Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Offer additional products and/or services.
- Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database.
- Respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)
|Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)
Eligibility Criteria for Concentrix corp :
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact simulations, including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner