Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2019 | Engineer Trainee | B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.Sc./MCA | Across India
Cognizant Off-Campus Drive 2019 | Cognizant Recruitment Process | Cognizant Recruitment
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work and Philips software engineer, Veritas partner portal
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Education: B.E./ B.Tech/ M.E./ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc.
Batch: 2017 & 2018
Salary: INR 3.38 LPA
Job Location: Across India
- 2017/ 2018 batch of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc (5 years integrated course).
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift/domain.
- 2017 & 2018 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate.
- Passport and PAN number is mandated for the onboarding process. If you have applied for a passport, kindly share the application tracking number and reference number received from passport sevakendra” during onboarding.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have a basic understanding of concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
Interview Location: Chennai/Coimbatore/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Pune/Gurgaon/Kolkata.
(This opportunity is open for all candidates across the country)
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here To Apply