Cognizant Recruitment Process For Freshers BE/B.tech 2020 | Across India
Cognizant Recruitment Process For Freshers BE/B.tech 2020
About Company: Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
- Cognizant mostly conducts its exam through the AMCAT platform.
- MeritTrac is another common platform being used by Cognizant. Cognizant recruitment process (on-campus and off-campus) generally happens for the below role.
Job Profile: Programmer Analyst Trainee
Salary Offered: 3.38 LPA
- Responsible for developing defect-free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding of data structures, algorithms, design patterns, cloud basics and other technical concepts.
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time).
-BE/B.tech belonging to CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / EIE / E&E / Applied Electronics / Computer and Technology / Electrical / ETE / ICE / Software Engineering (Full time only / Regular courses only).
- First-class (60%) in 10th , 12th & UG (Full time/Regular courses).
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location.
- Should be an Indian Citizen.
Round 1: Aptitude Round
Types of Questions:
- Candidate needs to fix all errors in a given code.
- The candidate needs to correct the syntax of the given code without changing its logic.
- Candidates need to complete the given code by reusing existing functions in the code.
- Error in if else condition like or for loop wherein one equal to sign is missing etc.
Round 2: Technical Round:
- In the technical round, some of the subjects that you will be tested include C, JAVA and DBMS. Along with them, prepare on two more subjects from your branch/specialization in the graduation.
- In most of the technical interviews, the interview panel will ask for your favourite subject – in case of which, you can speak about the subjects that you have prepared for.
- You will be getting questions from the summer project and the final year project as well.
- Questions may be based on specific knowledge about the company’s technical activities; understanding of the technical work required to be completed as part of the job applied for or may enquire candidates to solve actual technical problems that they would be likely to face if employed.
Round 3: HR Round
- In the HR round, the interview panel questions you everything and anything related to your personality, family, education, hobbies, internships, work experience (if relevant), general knowledge, etc.
- The final step to select a candidate as an employee is Interview as it helps to determine a candidate’s personality.
- Questions can be of wide range starting from your introduction, Qualification, Experience, Industry specific experience, Courses did, your strengths and weaknesses, salary expectations, friends, family etc.