Cognizant Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc |Across India
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Engineer Trainee For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
About Company : Cognizant is an American multinational corporation that provides IT services, including digital, technology, consulting, and operations services. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH.
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Batch Eligible: 2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Salary: Rs 3.38 LPA
Work Location: Across India
Desired Candidate Profile:
- (Only for 2018 and 2019 Passed out Batches)
- B.E / B.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)/M.E / M.TECH (ALL BRANCHES)
- M.Sc (5 years Integrated) / MCA
(Aggregate% = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum 2 years gap in education.
- 50% in 10th ,12th ,UG & PG
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Service desk associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers over the phone, e-mail or ticketing tool on technical issues.
- SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to the customers.
- The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of issues.
- The Apt candidate should have basic understanding on concepts of Networking & Computer hardware & software components.
Selection Procedure :
- Online Test round.
- Group Discussion.
- Technical Interview.
- Voice Assessment.
- HR Interview.
Procedure for Participation in drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible Students are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 16.12.2019.
- Candidates must carry the following for the recruitment process – 2 Recent Photographs (both ears visible in light background), Resume (max of 2 pages), all academic mark sheets & certificates (original & 1 photocopy) for verification.
- Candidates must carry 1 photocopy of their PAN Card, Aadhaar Card & passport (front & back page).
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 21.12.2019 at 8.30 am.
Event Date: 21 December 2019
Reporting Time: 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.