Cognizant Hiring Freshers As Trainee On Apr 2016 @ Across India
|Salary||Rs 2.04004 Lacs|
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||Apr 2016|
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world”s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 221,700 employees as of December 31, 2015, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Visit us online at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: Cognizant.
- Any streams with 10+2+3 of full time education (except B.Sc Biotech and Biotech related) (PG not eligible)
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% (aggregate includingsubjects) in X, XII & UG
- No standing arrears allowed at the time of the recruitment process.
- At the time of joining,recruits need to have a minimum of 60% in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears.
- No extended education in any academic course.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to work in shifts and relocate to any Cognizant locations across India.
- Open only to Indian nationals.
- Compensation: Annual Compensation during probation: INR 204004, including a target annual incentive of
- INR 12000. The target incentive will vary depending on associate performance and that of Cognizant.
How to Apply for this Job
Already Registered to AMCAT Click Below Link
Link 1 :
Link 2 :