Cisco Hiring Freshers As Software Engineer On Jul 2016 @ Bangalore
Company Name: Cisco
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Job Role: Software Engineer
Skills: Communication Skills
JOB Location: Bangalore
Cisco is the worldwide leader in IT that helps companies seize the opportunities of tomorrow by proving that amazing things can happen when you connect the previously unconnected. An integral part of our DNA is creating long-lasting customer partnerships and working with them to identify their needs and provide solutions that support their success. John T.Chambers is the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the $47.1 billion company.
- Participate in feature design discussions and contribute innovative ideas and solutions. Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as marketing, technical support and documentation group on related tasks.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems and networking principles, plus working knowledge of related disciplines, e.g., computer security, algorithms, database, and operating systems.
- Contribute to small subsystem architecture design and write functional specs.
- Write and/or provide input portions of design specs.
- Independently develop software code per design specification.
- Write major portions of unit, integration, and regression test plan.
- Debug problems of moderate scope at the subsystem level.
- Perform complex subsystem level unit, integration, and dev tests.
- Identify and resolve problems found during internal verification testing at customer sites.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA from recognized University or Institution.