Cisco Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | 2018/2019 Batch | Across India
Cisco Off Campus Recruitment Drive | BE/BTech/ME/MTech | 2018/2019 Batch |Across India
About the company: Cisco is the world leader in networking. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across Cisco hardware and software solutions. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services.
Company Name: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Position: Software Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Experience required: Freshers
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics.
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages.
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for enhancements and new products.
- Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology
platforms, including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and Internet-related tools.
- Determine hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Play a crucial role in driving next-gen software innovations including cloud, mobile, desktop or security spaces.
- You’ll build applications that make technology accessible to people on a variety of devices. Imagine, design, and create solutions to transform how we work, live, learn and play.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive further interview process details via email on their respective email IDs.