CISCO Off Campus Drive | Freshers | TAC Engineer | B.E/B.Tech Degree
CISCO Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
Cisco is the world leader in networking. Cisco designs, manufactures and sells IP-based networking products and services related to the communications and information technology industry worldwide. An estimated 85 percent of Internet traffic travels across Cisco hardware and software solutions.
Company: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: TAC Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Event Date: 17 Jun 2018
Last Date to Apply: 14 Jun 2018
- B.E or B.Tech degree from any learning institution (2017/18 batch)
- College GPA – no restrictions
- Great pH score
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work hard to deliver results
About the opportunity
- At Cisco, we are looking to employ people like you as technical support engineers in our world-renowned Cisco Technical Assistance Centre (TAC). All positions begin on a contract basis.
- Our TAC engineers are called upon by our customers around the world when they are facing critical network outages and when they need help to troubleshoot and resolve complex technical challenges. Most of the time, issues are escalated to TAC only when other teams — including those of leading IT services companies — have failed to resolve them.
- Freshservice service desk, what is itsm ,asset management software,itil process,it service management
- Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in the life of a Cisco TAC engineer! As a TAC engineer, you are learning constantly, growing by the day, and applying your knowledge to resolve complicated, challenging and difficult technical issues. The majority of TAC engineers are certified as CCIEs. All are great mentors and colleagues. As a TAC engineer, you work on all Cisco networking technologies, including routing and switching, security, data center, content, optical and wireless.
- Take advantage of this phenomenal opportunity to roll up your sleeves and become intimate with a broad range of networking technologies while resolving very tough and complex issues.
What TAC at Cisco can do for you:
We invest heavily in your training, a rigorous 4-month training program. Plus, you earn your regular salary during the training process. As part of your training, you rotate through several technology teams and get first-hand experience working with other TAC engineers. The training is very focused and your performance is reviewed on a weekly basis. After completing the TAC training, you should have a solid understanding of networking basics and a CCNA certification.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: