Cisco Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Hardware Engineer | B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA | Across India
CISCO Off-Campus Recruitment 2018
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it’s transforming our customers’ businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Company: Cisco Systems(India) Pvt Ltd
Company Website: www.cisco.com
Positions: Hardware Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Applied Science, Material Engineering, Applied Physics, Math or Physics.Minimum of an 8.0 GPA or higher.
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work toward long-term goals.
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
Impact the product development from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see your contribution all the way through to high volume manufacturing.
Innovative Hardware Engineering positions available in:
- ASIC Design and Verification
- System/Board Design
- Circuit Board Layout
- Hardware Automation, Validation and Test
- Signal Integrity
- Power Design
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply