Cigital hiring for Associate Consultant
Company Name: Cigital
Company Website: www.cigital.com
Cigital is one of the world’s largest application security firms. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients find, fix and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over.
Job Position: Associate Consultant
Qualification: Graduate Degree (BE/Btech/ME/MTech/MCA)
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher
- As Cigital engages with clients in the application of our software security improvement methodologies, the Associate Security Consultant joins in the execution and delivery of planned project deliverables and milestones that assist clients in learning, understanding, and applying Cigital’s secure software development methodologies.
- You will be responsible for applying software engineering skills to assist teams in the completion of client engagements.
- Typical tasks span activities in the software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, development, testing, debugging, and analysis of software.
- You will employ sound communication skills interacting with clients to understand problems and provide solutions. 5. You will often be responsible for writing analysis results in sections of final reports as part of deliverables to clients.
- BE/B.Tech (2016 passing out batch) from Computer Science and Information Science background with 60% all round academics(10th,PUC,Engg).
- Relevant security industry certifications (CEH/OSCP) will be an added advantage.
- Communication has to be excellent both verbal and written.