CGI Off Campus Drive for Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech| Across India
CGI Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer | B.E/B.Tech| Across India
About the Company: It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: 0.6-2 years
First level Applications Development professional, representing the most common entry point into the organization. Performs routine activities related to applications development. Focuses on learning and acquiring work skills/knowledge in the Applications Development field.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- 0.6 -2 Years of experience in Java ESB
- Good Analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
- Exposure in Java , ESB and OSB.
- OSB knowledge who can do build and deployment using tools
- Java; Enterprise Service Bus (ESB); Unix (Working knowledge)
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Primary Skill: Java
- Secondary skill: ESB , OSB
- Perform analysis and investigation on the incoming tickets, tasks and requests, prepare documentation, proactive assignment of new tickets from the queue to oneself and work on those tickets.
- Document all the KTs received and all the new issues.
- Good analytical and problem identification skills
- Strong oral/written communication skills
Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
Apply Before the link Expires.