CGI Off-campus Drive For Freshers As Associate Software Engineer On May 2016 @ Across India
Company Name: CGI
Company Website: www.cgi.com
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: Rs. 2.75 LPA
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Skills: Communication Skills
Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad/Mumbai
Job Type: Apply
Last Date to Apply: May 2016
At CGI, we’re committed to helping all of our stakeholders succeed. Our 68,000 professionals in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific provide end-to-end IT and business process services that facilitate the ongoing evolution of our clients’ businesses. CGI is committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals; to providing our professionals with rewarding careers; and to offering shareholders superior returns over time. At CGI, we are in the business of delivering results.
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with project leads and clients to enhance existing applications as well as build new applications.
- Testing and debugging the product in controlled, real situations.
Maintaining the systems and updating as per requirements
- BE / BTech / M.Tech/ MCA graduates in Computer Science / Information Science/Technology, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and Telecommunication.
- Academic criteria: Marks of 65 %( aggregate of 1 to 8 semester) or more at the highest graduate level, and 60% or more in 10th & 12th exams.
- Plain Graduates: Graduates of 2014 & 2015 batches can apply.
- Willingness to work in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad or Mumbai.
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts and on any project and sign a service agreement of 24 months.
- Willingness to work in development, testing, production support and maintenance areas.