CGI Hiring Freshers as Entry Level System Analyst On Aug 17 @ Bangalore
Company Name: CGI
Company Website: www.cgi.com
About Company :
CGI Information Systems Pvt LtdFounded in 1976, CGI is a global IT and business process services provider delivering high-quality business consulting, systems integration,software developer jobs,job shop software,software Testing Jobs, Jobs Software, software developer job description, software engineer job description and outsourcing services.With 68,000 professionals in 40 countries, CGI has an industry-leading track record of on-time, on-budget projects, aligning our teams with clients business strategies to achieve top-to-bottom line results. In India, our centers have 9,500 professionals and span eight offices in four cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai and Hyderabad.
Experience : 0-1 Months
Qualification: BE/B Tech
Job Role: System Analyst
Skills: Communication Skills
Job Location: Bangalore
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
- Should research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software and network-related incidents
- Must have knowledge of log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
- Should assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
- Must proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
- Should identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
- Must stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Must adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
- Must comply with CGI and Clients IS/IT policies, code of conduct and quality standards.
- Should have excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax
Must have knowledge of customer service principles and practices, ITIL and ITSM.
- Should have knowledge of IT applications, systems and networks.
- Must have communication (Oral/Written) skills.
- Must have diagnostics & Resolution skills.
- Should have problem Solving/Decision Making skills.