Camncloud Hiring Btech fresher @ Delhi Ncr
Company Name: Camncloud
Experience: 0-4 years
Salary: INR 1.44 to 1.8 LPA + Stake
Job Profile : Web Developers
Skills: PHP, MySQL, Apache, JQuery
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Camncloud is a young bootstrapped start-up, building dedicated services for surveillance sector. Our Beta model is in market with paying clients. With 100+ End users and 60+ business partners we are focused on delivering best of solutions to our customers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Contribute to full life-cycle application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
- Create web applications using PHP technology.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Proven working experience in web programming.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Extremely proficient in RDBMS concepts and database optimization.
- Able to write extremely efficient and optimized queries.
- PHP Frameworks like Zend, Symphony, CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of Web Services, Protocols and Web.
- Excellent command and experience on development e commerce solutions
- Personal Interview