British Telecommunications Recruitment 2018 | Analyst | B.Tech/BE/BCA/BSc (CS/IT)| Bangalore
British Telecom Recruitment 2018
BT Group plc (trading as BT and formerly British Telecom) is a British multinational telecommunications holding company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, bt cyber security,british telecom cloud services,british telecommunications plc,bt business and mobile and broadband services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services
Company: British Telecom
Company Website: www.btplc.com
Positions: Apprentice Service Desk Analyst
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Sc. (CS/IT)
Salary: ₹2.84 LPA [₹ 23,650 Per Month (In Hand)]
Job Location: Bangalore
- Understand the BT products and services that they represent to a solid ‘basic’ level (e.g. same as Local IT employees) and in-depth BT’s operational/service processes.
- Due to the technical nature of their work, 1-2 months of formal training is required and these people are not ‘script-driven’ call center types but “Process driven” Operations.
- Good Communication skills (Written & Spoken English).
- Exposure / Basic Knowledge in OS(Windows 7,8 & 10, Anti-Virus), MS package(Outlook, O365, Skype, MS Team, Hello for Business etc.), general computer software’s.
- Works on the IT helpdesk incoming calls & E-chats and responds pro-actively to resolve customer issues.
- Manage supplier activities (e.g. Raise & Dispatch faults to 3rd party agents for meeting our service level agreement.
- Acts as the first point of contact, who demonstrate some customer care skills (e.g. owning, driving, communicating/updating Incidents & Service Request and uphold all 3 BT values) such that customers who contact or are contacted are left ‘delighted’ with a positive experience with help of a senior SD resource.
Interview Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply