Broadsoft Job Openings For Freshers As Test Engineer @ Bangalore In November 2017
Broadsoft Job Openings For Freshers As Test Engineer @ Bangalore
Job Role: Test Engineer
Qualification: BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Salary: Best In Industry
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Date: ASAP
BroadSoft, Inc is a global communication software and service provider with over 500 customers worldwide supporting millions of subscribers. The company provides cloud-based Unified Communications solutions to communications service providers, based on their UC-One solution which consists of two product platforms, Broad Works and Broad Cloud. In 2013 the company acquired the British company Hosted IP Communications (Europe) Ltd. (HIPCOM) and the German company Finocom AG, both providers of cloud-delivered unified communications services.
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Must be a part of BroadSoft CC-One (a truly unified contact center solution), the candidate will be responsible for software testing design, planning, scripting and execution for the applications.
- Should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple platforms and architectures, diverse technologies.
- Should be working for the CC-One product as a Test Engineer.
- Must be writing test cases based on Functional Specification Document / Product Requirements document.
- Must be identifying defects and relaying them.
- Must understand existing testing methods and develop new ones.
- Must debug and analyze the issue found during testing.
- Offcampus, offcampus books, actuarial science jobs for freshers, fresher jobs in usa.
- Must have functional and regression testing.
- Must coordinate with all project stakeholders and ensure the resolution of issue.
- Should coordinate with automation engineers to enhance the automation test suite.
- Must have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of Linux/Unix.
- Should have working knowledge of MySQL.
- Must have good analytical & trouble shooting/debugging skills.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Should have ability to interact and co-ordinate with all project stakeholders.
- Must have knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- Should have experience in using a bug tracking tool.