Boston Scientific Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | R&D Trainee
Boston Scientific Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | R&D Trainee | 2018 & 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Gurgaon | May 2018
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran.
Company: Boston Scientific Corporation
Company Website: www.bostonscientific.com
Positions: R&D Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical, Plastics & Polymer, Biomedical, Automotive, Aeronautics
The student needs to be a self-motivated individual skilled to learn Design and development phase of medical device product development and product lifecycle management. Strong technical background in medical device. [AN1] Develop and deliver product design, process development, verification and validation as per defined CTQ’s. Requires good understanding & learning capability for developing 3D CAD modeling, 2D Drafting, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, Tolerance Stack Up Analysis, Basic Engineering Calculations and Value Engineering. The Trainee may also be required to participate in concept development and evaluation.electrical engineering jobs entry level,computer engineering technology jobs,computer engineering jobs,computer engineer jobs, computer engineer job description,computer hardware engineer jobs,computer engineering job outlook,computer hardware engineer job description,jobs for computer engineers,mechanical engineer job description,entry level mechanical engineering jobs,mechanical engineering jobs,jobs for mechanical engineers,commscope job openings, fresher jobs, naukri, recruitment india, job sites in india, www naukri com, freshersworld.
Academic Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelors (or higher) degree in engineering with preference to mechanical engineering, plastics and polymer engineering and biomedical engineering
- Students with exceptional skill sets with experience in alternative high precision industries like automotive, aeronautics may be considered is added benefit
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in product design, tool design etc.
- Knowledge in medical grade material sciences and processing – Metals, Polymers, plastics is good to have
- Should have understanding knowledge of quality system & processes that need to be applied to product development
- Excellent Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proficiency in English (verbal and written).
- A positive attitude, innovative and creative thinker.
- Responsible risk taking and risk management.
- Experience in working with the global and virtual team and working in a cross-cultural environment. In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to
patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: