BNY Mellon Hiring Freshers As Software Programmer
Company Name: BNY Mellon
Company Website: www.bnymellon.com
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: Not Mentioned
Job Role Software Programmer
Skills Communication Skills
Job Location Pune
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
- This position under MCM Automation group is to design and develop financial applications for solving investment business problems through effective use of various technologies.
- Work closely with business analysts onshore and software analyst offshore as a developer to understand business requirements for designing and developing software applications.
- Implement the software applications as per the design specifications with guidance from business / software analysts. Document the design, procedures and manuals for the final software solution
- B.Tech./B.E.degree in computer science or related field Or B.Sc. in computer science 6 months – 2 years experience in developing applications, designing databases,working with ETL tools for data management.
- 70% – Technical 6 months – 2 years experience in developing software applications, tools and utilities using one or more of the following technologies: VB. NET C#. NET ASP .NET SQL Server 2005 SQL Server 2005 Integration Services and Reporting Services PACE Uploaders and Exporters PACE OLAP and Advanced
Reporting PACE Data Mart CRD Data Model Import and Export processing Portia Data Model – Import and Export processing MS Access, Excel VBA, PERL scripting.
- 30% – Business Commitment to learning global financial markets: Equity, Bonds, Currency, Derivatives
Effectively communicates with business / software analysts and understand project requirements Other duties as assigned Developing software using Microsoft technologies: .NET, SQL Server, VBA, MS Excel and MS Access. OR Developing OLAP and Advanced Reports in PACE. OR knowledge of working with ETL (Extract,
Transform and Load) tools and understanding of complex data models. Commitment to learning about global financial markets (stocks, bonds, currency, derivatives).