Associate Software Engineer Jobs 2017 @ CEB Recruitment On Nov 2017 @ Bangalore
|Experience||1 – 2 years|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Last Date To Apply||ASAP|
- The FLORS practice, serving clients in the financial, legal, operations, audit and risk functions, is seeking a Software Engineer for their application development team.
- This team is responsible for building client facing workflow tools to aid executives’ and their teams, internal automation tools, and also applications that showcase our research.
- This position is for individuals with a computer science background that are interested in building scalable online applications.
- Degree in computer science
- Intermediate Python skills: 1-2 years of hands-on experience working on Python.
- Developed web applications using Python Flask.
- Skilled in creating HTML webpages using CSS bootstrap.
- Knowledge of deploying Python applications on Windows Servers using IIS
- Ability to design applications that are intuitive and lead to a good user experience
- Original/creative thinking and superior problem solving abilities
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and strong commitment to high quality results to serve needs of CEB members and internal partners
Self-motivated/self-starter approach to projects