Associate Consultant For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/MCA @ Oracle On Dec 2017 @ Bangalore
|Java, C, C++ and C#
|Last Date to Apply
- As an Associate Consultant, you will be working on both offshore and onsite client projects.
- You will be working in projects which will involve new and diverse Oracle cloud based application and its implementation.
- You are required to be a team player, and should be flexible in picking up any activities in regards to documentation, implementation as well testing of cloud based projects.
- Should have the ability to self-learn and pickup knowledge on new Oracle cloud applications and should have a drive work independently on assigned tasks.
- You will be Interacting with client to understand and gather requirement.
- Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or related engineering discipline from a reputed institute.
- 0-2 yrs. of programming experience in a project.
- 1-2 yrs. Of experience learning/working on any cloud based application/project.
- Good programming (Java, C, C++ and C#) as well as technical skills.
- Basic Functional understanding of telco or any other industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL Concepts.
- Any Industry Standard Certifications on programming languages, testing (manual / automation) or cloud application will be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Oracle database and development Experience in the database application.
- Basic understanding in .net, PHP, HTML, HTML5, Java script etc.,
- Basic understanding on cloud based infrastructure as well as applications.
- Open to pick up new skills, Creativity, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
How to apply for this job?