Aricent Hiring Associate Network Engineer
Company Name: Aricent
Company Website: www.aricent.com
Aricent takes pride in partnering with the world’s leading technology brands. Together we’re responsible for innovations that have created new markets worth billions. Working with Aricent means having a highly skilled leadership team that’s focused on your projects and understands how to create a framework for consistent innovation. We are the expertise behind many of the technologies that are powering a fully connected world.
Job Position: Associate Network Engineer
Education: Graduate Degree (BE/Btech/ME/MTech/MCA)
Experience: 1 years
- Troubleshoot Level 1/2/3 network issues of enterprise customers (US/CAN region) Achieve all the defined metrics & SLA
- Effective engagement with customer (written & verbal) & ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Proactive involvement of Technical Leads / Management in resolving critical issues.
- Writing Tech documents covering best practices & Tshoot approaches for a product/issue.
- Prior troubleshooting experience. Willing to work in 24*7 Support (Including Night Shifts)
- Prior experience of Voice based technical support