Aptean Hiring Freshers as Java Developers/Associate Engineer On Oct 2017 @ Bangalore
Aptean Hiring Freshers as Java Developers
Company Name:- Aptean
Company Website:- www.aptean.com
Experience:- 0 – 2 years
Job Role:- Java Developer
Skills:- Communication Skills
JOB Location:- Bangalore
Job Description :
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
- Should design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions.
- Must be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact design of current or developing products.
- Should perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Must have essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be involved in development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Should build and assemble prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Must write code, complete programming and debug software applications and solutions.
- Must deliver high quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Must contribute to Code Reviews.
- Must review projects against goals and provides status reports.
- Must have demonstrated creativity in identifying effective approaches to software and solution development process and promote opportunities for product innovation.
- Should identify product requirements and potential improvements and discuss them with the Product Development Manager.
- Should participate in the complete software development life cycle from requirement gathering to deployment of the product.
- Must write and review documentation needed for installation, usage and maintenance of applications and solutions.
- Should interface with the product marketing, global services team and Customer/Partners to address issues in the field.
- Should cultivate strong working relationships with co-workers.
- 2016 batch – already employed – who seek good work and open to starting as a fresher
- 2017 batch BE/BTech
For Freshers Candidates
For Experienced Candidates