Apple-Hiring-Software Development Engineer Position| Across India
Apple Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Software Development Engineer Position|Across India
About the Company: At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We promote innovation and new technology to further improve our creative output. Multifaceted, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norms here. We recently took that evolution farther than ever before by turning Apple’s ecosystem in a global crowd-sourced network, the largest in the world to help people find their devices, even if they don’t have a network connection via a feature called Offline Finding. Now we need your help to take this again to the next level, empowering ambitious roadmaps of services and solutions that harness the power of a secure global worldwide crowd-sourced network.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer – Full stack
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Software and Services
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Experience & proficiency in developing client applications & frameworks for Apple products (e.g., macOS, iOS, tvOS or watchOS).
- Experience & proficiency in developing back-end services using Java.
- Understanding of both front-end and back-end web technologies.
- Very good understanding of multiple software engineering languages including Java, C, Objective C, etc.
- Solid understanding of QA approaches to make code testable.
Education & Experience: BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or EE.
- The ideal person for this role is highly technical & a quick thinker. We’re breaking new ground every day, so you’ll need to be undeterred by uncertain requirements and shifting dependencies.
- Join the FindMy team as an Engineer to come up with innovative solutions to the hard problem of features with exemplary UX at unprecedented scale while protecting user privacy.
- To meet these goals, you need to possess strong coding & debugging skills, ability to solve immediate team hurdles with quick fixes, being self-motivated, driven & have the curiosity to question everything.
- An aptitude for architecture, design, development, and deployment of both custom and software package based solutions will serve you well.
- Drive & ability for continuous learning of new software languages & methodologies is essential.
- Ensuring quality in every deliverable, creative thinking, strong problem-solving in a fast-paced environment will be meaningful attributes to possess.
- – Participate in technical design discussions with team members to agree on a design.
- – Write detailed architecture and design documentation.
- – Communicate with external teams (written and oral) on various aspects such as technical design, UX, QA, …
- – Code new client & back-end features.
- – Tackle technical debt from old features.
- – Review design and code produced by peers.
- – Ensure full automated QA of all new features.
- – Contribute to quality improvement of existing code.