American Express Recruitment 2018 For Intern/Management Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Across India
Company Name:- American Express
Company Website:- www.americanexpress.com
Salary:– Not Mentioned
Job Role:- Management Trainee/Intern
Skills:- Communication Skills
JOB Location:- Bangalore/Gurugram
Job Type:- Apply
Last Date To Apply:- ASAP
Management Trainee Description:
Solve complex business problems, leveraging leading technologies like SAS, Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL
Create innovative solutions to help American Express grow and drive revenue
Build capabilities that enable American Express to leverage its closed loop data for purposes of insight generation, business decision making and business intelligence
Implement advanced algorithms on Big data and other platforms that enable more efficient and real time availability of information for business use
Ensure that processes that are created and implemented have strong value proposition for the business and long lasting usefulness.
The role provided will be a part of one of the many capability job families including data automation, campaign management, business intelligence, custom consulting capabilities, etc
- An advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related discipline.
- Detail orientation with strong programming, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
- Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.
- Ability to understand data, research and fix issues. Be hands on with working on large datasets.
- Understanding of database concepts like table structures, data relationships, and data coding.
The Internship Program is considered one of the key entry points for our full-time campus hires.
It is a project-based program that provides you with the opportunity to address real business challenges and offers you access to senior leaders, professional development activities, fun social events and more.
Solve complex business problems by creating innovative solutions
Analyze large amounts of data to derive business insights
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives.
- A flair for programming is a must.
- Knowledge of SAS, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQL is a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office – PowerPoint, Excel.
Management Trainee Job Link