American Express Recruitment 2018 | Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech
American Express Recruitment 2018
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its charge card, credit card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Name: American Express Co.
Website address: www.americanexpress.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Gurugram [Formerly Gurgaon (NCR)]
Desired experience: Freshers
Salary: Best in Industry
- Typically holds a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields
- Excellent programming skills in Java/C++/Python
- Should possess a strong foundation in data structure and algorithms.
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms.
- Proficiency high scale/distributed RDBMS/file systems.
- Big Data technology stacks (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, SOLR/Elastic
- Search, Redis/MemcacheD, Spark, Storm, Kafka, etc.)
- Solid written and oral communication skills with an ability to convey results, explain issues, drive resolution.
- Ability to think outside the box to develop solutions to complex issues and drive results.
- An interest in all things digital
- Strategic thought leadership and problem-solving skills with an ability to solve unstructured and complex business problems
- Role 1: American Express is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape our technology and product roadmap. You will be part of a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team responsible for delivering world-class platform capabilities for American Express.
- Role 2: IMDP team is responsible for bringing data from different source systems for risk partners to do analytics. We are also responsible for Controlling and monitoring the quality of data so that decision making can be accurate. We also develop production applications and create capabilities which are a driver for several business initiatives like prevention of Fraud, Collection models, the different economics of credit card etc.
- Freshservice service desk, what is itsm ,asset management software,itil process,it service management
- Role 3: This role will be part of the Digital Customer Experience (DCE) group in the Digital Analytics and Insights team. DCE is the Global Center of Excellence in American Express for the definition, development, and delivery of Enterprise-level digital experiences and capabilities.
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link: