AMDOCS Off Campus Drive 2018 | Software Engineering Associate | Freshers | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA
AMDOCS Off Campus Drive 2018
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing, and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra, and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day, commscope job openings, fresher jobs, naukri, recruitment india, job sites in india, www naukri com, freshersworld.
IN ONE SENTENCE: Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems. Responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope
Company Name: Amdocs
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Position: Software Engineering Associate
Education: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech and MCA
Job Location: Pune
- Candidate should not have any pending backlogs.
- Candidate should not have any gap in education.
- Candidate should have 60% (aggregate of all semesters) and above throughout.
Job Responsibilities & Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates will be responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems.
- Candidates will be responsible for one or more specific modules within a large software system scope.
- Candidates have to assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Candidates have to investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and views changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Unix/Linux and SQL.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of Object Oriented Design and development.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Interested & Eligible Candidates should register at the following link:
Click Here to Apply