Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 Hiring Freshers As Data Associate For Any Degree | Across India
Amazon Walk-In Drive 2019 Hiring Freshers As Data Associate For Any Degree
About Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Location: Chennai(Relocation Bonus will be provided)
Profile: Data Associate
Experience Range: 0-2.5 years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English.
- Oral Fluency in either Telugu or Kannada or Malayalam or Marathi or Gujarati or Punjabi or Bengali
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office-related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Any Bachelors degree and above
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- 2019 pass-outs without any backlogs can also apply.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners only.
- Relocation Bonus
- Meal Voucher
- Over time Pay out
- Night shift allowance
- Medical Insurance
Please carry below mandatory documents:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Copy of your PAN Card & Adhaar card(Both Mandatory)
- 2 Passport size Photographs
- Educational Document: Xerox Copy of consolidated mark sheet / provisional certificate / degree certificate
Copy of experience/Relieving Certificate is mandatory for an experienced candidate.