Amazon Hiring Freshers For Seller Support Position: All Degree Graduates Eligible | Across India
Amazon Hiring Freshers For Seller Support Position: All Degree Graduates Eligible
About Company: Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online.
By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA.
The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Job Profile: Seller Partner Support (work From Home)
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: 0 – 4 Years
CTC: INR 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
Roles and Responsibilities: This includes, but is not limited to:
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-10 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts: The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop and familiarity with Internet Browsers, Windows OS, Microsoft Outlook and MS Office.
- Home environment free from background noise where you can connect to the internet and work on your deliverables.
- Should have a good internet connection with a minimum speed of 20 MBPS or better and should have at least 100 GB data from a reliable provider.
- Should have access to mobile phone at all times from a reliable provider.
- Should have power back up in case of power shut down.
- Should be willing interact with Seller over calls / email / chat depending on the business need.
- Candidates who are based in Bangalore should apply.
Additional Information:Information security: You should be will to sign a undertaking pertaining to do’s and don’ts in accordance to the data Security policy.
Ergonomic Furniture: In Amazon we care about your health hence suggest that all employees have an ergonomic chair and desk as their workspace.Candidates should have all the below documents and should be share the soft copy of documents during final level of interview process.
Educational Document – Degree Certificate / Provisional Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet
Employment Document – Relieving letter/service letter from all the previous companies and last three months’ payslip.