Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/PhD| Across India
Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/PhD
About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Work Location: ADCI – Tamil Nadu
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech/PhD
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Amazon’s Digital Content Platform teams work towards building enterprise scale systems that will aid in providing our customers with the best selection of ebooks, Android Applications and other digital products.
- Providing our customers with the best and largest catalog of digital product is our goal. So, getting these products on-site accurately and quickly is an engineering problem that we welcome smart engineers to come and solve with us.
- In this position, you will have the opportunity to work with the latest generic and Amazon technologies, yet leave your own stamp in Amazon using your creativity and passion.
- You will be working with a group of extremely smart engineers as passionate about software development as you are.
- As a Software Development Engineer, you will develop key product features within new strategic initiatives at Amazon. You’ll be involved in all phases of the product life cycle: roadmap planning, design, coding, test, deployment, and operational ownership.
- A successful candidate will have strong customer experience and product judgment, rigorous technical grounding, broad hands-on engineering expertise, ability to quickly pick up new domain-specific knowledge, great communication skills, and passion to build and iterate in a fast-paced agile environment.
- You will also be able to foster these traits and skills in other engineers.
- You will have an opportunity to impact the customer experience, implementation, and robustness of cutting edge products that will be used every day by people you know.
- As in all of our roles, we’re looking for people who love inventing on behalf of customers, who demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and who want to have fun while they make history.
- Candidates applying should have:
- Excellent programming skills in either C, C++ or Java
- Strong fundamentals in core Computer Science areas – Data Structures and Algorithms, OO Design, CS Fundamentals, Programming Skills,
- Strong Knowledge of good SDLC principles
- Creatively use their tech skills to solve business problems
- Linux system development experience is a plus.
- Java, J2EE experience is a plus
- Work in enterprise level scalable systems is a plus
Equally important to these specific skills are a candidate’s ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Learn new systems
- Create reliable/maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely both written and orally is a key competency as is demonstrable skill as a self-starter