Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Amazon Freshers Recruitment As Software Development Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer I
Work Location: Karnataka, India
Exp Needed: Freshers
- Today, we operate retail websites in multiple countries across geographies, offering products in many categories (books, media, digital, electronics etc.) worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history!
- The Amazon.com brand has become synonymous with a superior level of convenience, selection, low prices, and customer service.
- We are looking for Fresh College Graduate or software engineers with less than 1 year of Software engineering experience involving solving complex problems.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS :
Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Ability to code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Understand basic Algorithm fundamentals
- Development of code in object oriented languages like C++ and java and build large scale robust distributed systems
Candidates for this role must have:
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field)
- Proven educational track record with sound data structure and algorithm knowledge
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)
- Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
- Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization)
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Previous technical internship(s) preferred