Amazon Freshers Recruitment As SDE For B.S/M.S/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech | Across India
Amazon Freshers Recruitment As SDE For B.S/M.S/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
About the Company: Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies along with Google, Apple, and Facebook
Job Profile: SDE, Amazon Business
Job ID: 741888
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Family: Software Development
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
Degree Needed: B.S/M.S/B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- As an SDE on the team, you will develop design patterns, APIs, and highly scalable services that make the B2B use cases intelligent.
- You will build and leverage customer profile, user and organization attributes and their relationships, to offer personalized and differentiated experiences to AB customers.
- You will have to work across the AB domain and diverse set of teams and enable them to leverage customer profiles.
- You will have an opportunity to learn from seasoned engineers and learn/practice cutting edge technologies.
- We are looking for passionate engineers who are hungry for impactful work and willingness to experiment and learn.
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent background in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- 0-2+ years professional experience building and operating scalable distributed systems across the full software life cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations, and maintenance.
- Fluency in one or more modern programming languages such as Java, C# or C++.
- Experience across front-end user interfaces, business logic, and data tiers.
- Experience serving as technical lead, including mentorship of more junior software developers.
- Good problem solving skills
- Good understanding of CS
- some experience or strong interest in the following topics:
- designing internet-scale public APIs.
- building solutions for enterprises, context-awareness, pervasive computing, and/or application of machine learning
- working with modern tools for big data storage and analysis (e.g., AWS, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL
- Foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, GBM, NNs, HMMs, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.