Amazon Entry Level off Campus Drive 2023 | Apply Here !!
Amazon Recruitment drive 2023: Amazon is hiring Data Scientist Intern through off campus Placement for Bangalore/Hyderabad. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Amazon off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Amazon.com is an American multinational technology company focusing on e-commerce, cloud computing, online advertising, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft. by Omnicom Group in 1997, becoming part of the Diversified Agency Services division. The company was founded in 1946 by Alfred Fleishman and Robert E. Hillard.
Amazon Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Data Scientist Intern|
|Salary||up to ₹3.9-8 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Amazon Job Responsibilities:
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root
Amazon Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree from any stream.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for Data Scientist Intern at Amazon?
The expected salary for Data Scientist Intern at Amazon can range from ₹3.9 LPA to ₹8 LPA*.
Is prior experience required for this internship?
No, this is a position for freshers, so prior experience is not required.
What educational qualifications are required for this internship?
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any stream.
What are the key responsibilities of a Data Scientist Intern at Amazon?
Responsibilities include using data analysis and statistical techniques to improve customer experience, identifying predictors and causes of business problems, developing and executing analyses, and collaborating with multiple teams.
Are there any preferred skills for this position?
Preferred skills include a record of delivering impactful analytical solutions, experience with R/SAS/Matlab and SQL, proficiency in Microsoft Office, problem-solving abilities, and strong communication and data presentation skills.
Is there a language requirement for this internship?
Proficiency in written and spoken English, specifically fluent English, is preferred.
<p>The post Amazon Entry Level off Campus Drive 2023 |Apply Now</p>
Double Click to Apply !!