Amazon Careers Recruitment 2023 | Payment Risk Operation Team (0-5 years) | Bangalore, Hyderabad | Apply here !!
Amazon Careers Recruitment in Bangalore and Hyderabad For Payment Risk Operation Team. Graduates are eligible to apply for this job.
More details regarding Amazon Bangalore and Hyderabad Job Openings is given below.
Amazon Careers Recruitment 2023
Company Name: Amazon
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad
Job Position: Payment Risk Operation Team
Salary: Rs. 3,00,000 – 4,00,000/- per annum
Experience: 0 to 5 years
Qualification: Any Graduation
Job Description of Amazon Careers :
- Transaction Risk Investigator: Please note that this job is a seasonal role (FTC) for 6 months on the payroll of Amazon.
- About the team: Buyer Risk Investigations works to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place on Earth by protecting the innocent and deterring the ill-intentioned. Through the partnership of people and technology we will focus on our customers, think local – act global and scale through innovation. Buyer investigators specialists will always deliver on our service standards for our customers and with zero defects.
- Investigation specialists are expert communicators and problem solvers obsessed with Customer success.
- They have a passion for proficiency, and efficiently navigate formal and informal channels to advocate on the Customers behalf.
- They take full ownership of their functional issues and offer high quality solutions and they are the champion for proactive improvements.
- The Investigation Specialists are technically competent, self-motivated individuals with the objective to deliver sustainable results that improve the customer experience.
- Ideal applicants will have experience in CTPS investigations.
- All candidates must be capable of succeeding in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision.
- The position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under very limited supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions and accounts.
Latest Off Campus Drives Across India: 2023
|Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (2023 Batch)
|Network Engineer (2020, 2021, 2022 Batch)
|Trainee (2022, 2023 Batch)
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Investigate suspicious activities and behaviors that could pose a risk to Amazon or our customers in global markets.
- Ensure high quality decision by applying CTPS standard operational procedures.
- Identify known fraud patterns, discover new modus operandi trends and take actions to minimize risks.
- Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to research transactions and gather data to make accurate decisions.
- Take appropriate actions to identify and help minimize Amazons financial, legal and reputational risk.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Achieve weekly productivity and quality standards for investigations.
- Communicate via email and telephone with external and internal customers and financial institutions to make informed decisions about risk.
- Education Qualification: Graduation in any stream.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with little to no guidance, conducting complex investigation analysis to reach data driven decisions following established processes and procedures.
- Passion for learning, improving and keeping up with risk trends in the e-commerce market and commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company.
- Good Time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a changing fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex issues clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage sensitive information and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Schedule flexibility to work at least one day of the weekend.
- Proficiency in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Internet browsing.
Excellent communication skills both written and spoken in English language.
- Ability to handle and interpret large sets of data.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment.
- Experience or knowledge of fraud, risk management, data research, collections or banking is an added advantage.
Additional Information about Amazon Careers:
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24×7 shift environment and shifts are rotational – changes every 3 months).
Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days changes every 3 months).
Please note that this role lets you choose you to mode of work from the below 3 options
Onsite – Work from Amazon HYD/BLR Office for 5 days a week.
Hybrid Model – Work for two days (Tue/Wed) from Amazon HYD/BLR Office & 3 days from home.
VCC – from 10 approved states (Telangana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Karnataka, Punjab, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Andhra Pradesh).
Register for TCS AND Other MNCs Drive 2023
Double Click to Apply !!