Allscripts Hiring Freshers For Associate Technical Support
Company Name: Allscripts
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Pune
Job Role: Associate Technical Support
Industry Type: IT – Software
The primary purpose of this role is to provide first-level technical support to customers via the telephone and/or Internet (e.g., instant message, email).
The incumbent will assess the nature of system or service issues and resolves technical or sophisticated support problems through independent judgement and advanced problem solving skills.
- Interact with customers to help troubleshoot and resolve highly complex product problems or issues.
- Diagnose and resolve complex customer questions or problems over the telephone/Internet in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues.
- Stay abreast of current technology in products, design changes, and new products offered.
- May travel to client site in order to resolve extremely complex customer and product issues.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT or equivalent, relevant work experience
Professional Certification such as MCITP or MCP preferred
- 0 – 2 years experience with a demonstrated competence in functional or technical troubleshooting of the assigned products.
- Minimal Travel may be required.
- Working Arrangements:
- Able and willing to work on shifts or to be on an after hours beeper rotation
AllScripts Selection Process:
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview