Allscripts Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer
Company Name: Allscripts
Company Website: www.allscripts.com
Experience: 0-2 Years
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Baroda
About Company :
Allscripts delivers the insights that healthcare providers require to generate world-class outcomes. The company’s Electronic Health Record, practice management and other clinical, revenue cycle, connectivity and information solutions create a Connected Community of Health™ for physicians, hospitals and post-acute organizations. Allscripts Open architecture connects both clinical and financial data across every setting: from the provider to the hospital to post-acute settings and even the patient’s home.
- Coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance.
- Ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables.
- Liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood.
- Production, preparation and execution of unit test plans.
- Production of efficient and fully documented code.
- Production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication.
- Achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards.
- Completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards.
- Tech Specs, Code and/or Unit Test Plans produced are all in line with the Traceability Matrix/Functional Specification.
- Timely and accurate reporting of project status as required by Line or Project Manager.
- Escalate all issues in a timely fashion
B.E\B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech or MCA preferably with First Class
Experience:0-2 years experience
Travel Requirements: Very little to no travel is required in this role
Working Arrangements: Monday through Friday or as defined by local requirements